Champions of the Gods
Look below for those in need of aid:
- My biggest wish is to start a proper country, a democratic paradise for my people!
- The corruption that seeps from the pores of this city is a blight which must be eradicated. I am but one man, I require more than I have to make such changes.
- The poor and destitute have so little, I wish I had more that I could spare to help them, it truly is a sad state of affairs that we cannot offer more than we do.
- Just because I spoke out against the import tax, suddenly I've got a bounty on my head! What am I going to do? I just want to get away from this damned city.
- Well, looks like the only thing worse than accepting bribes is revealing that half of the guards do just that! I was only trying to do the right thing, and now I've lost my job, and I'm not sure that's the only thing I'm going to lose…
- As much fun as I'm having here, I crave so much more… How easy it is to become bored when you've got the world around your finger. Surely there must be something that can entertain me for more than a mere moment?
- Look at all these pompous merchants, with their fancy clothes and jewelry. What's their secret? How do I get rich like them?
- Oh no! I can't find Grandma anywhere! Where could she have gotten off to? I would do ANYTHING to find her!